Rooting is the best way to open up your android’s full potential , you can make your phone add free or you can install those amazing custom ROMS into your phone with the help of rooting, Rooting can be complicated at some points because it can brick your phone if you do not do it correctly so fortunately we do have a list of some computer rooting softwares which make this process very easy to use, even someone who doesn’t have any single idea of how to root their phone can use these tools to do so.
Kingo is a software which you can use to easily root your phone by connecting your phone directly into your PC
it does support Android 4.2.2 and works well with HTC, Samsung, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, LG, Acer phones
- Completely compatible with Android 2.3 up to Android 4.2.2.
- Enable you to to remove root at any time which is a very good thing to revert back
- Does not cost anything.
- Safe and risk-free.
It dies support android 4.4 or up
I have been using Root Genius since a year now because it is a smart Android root software which can do wonders c It makes Android rooting simple, easy and very fast.
- it supports more than 150000 android phones
- Very easy one click root
- Enables you to install custom ROMS directly
- Compatible with Android from 2.2 to 4.4.
- Completely Free
- For the time being it does not offer you any unroot function
iRoot is just another powerful root software created by China. it is indeed a one click root software for your android phone or tablet.
- It support thousands of Android phones and tablets.
- A very high success rate of rooting.
- Free of charge.
- Not offer unroot function for the time being.
SRSRoot is a completely free Android rooting tool, with it you can easily unroot your device as well. It is completely harmless and very easy to use one click software.
- Work well with Android 1.5 up to Android 4.2.
- It dies support unrooting function
- Doesn’t not support Android 4.4 or up.
KINGROOT is a very great tool for rooting your device, the best thing about this tool is it comes with a windows and an android version, for the Windows version you just have to install it and run it , it has the same once click root method. If you install its .APK file into your phone and run it the APP will take care of the rest for you , Keep in mind its developed by china and you might see some Chinese written in the APP but it does not effect your rooting process