This guide will show you different bosses, leaders and their abilities, rewards and bonuses and much more. Civilization VI highlights 20 distinct leaders including the base game at dispatch. These bosses or leaders are the typical agents of playable civilization which depend on recorded figures who have finished incredible things in past.
Every Civilization has 3 one of a kind parts: a unit, a bit of infrastructure and ability. Correspondingly, every leader has a particular ability and an exceptional agenda which can be utilized to shape your play-style and political identity when controlled by the AI. So with no further ado, how about we start with each one of the Leaders.
1. Catherine de Medici
Catherine de Medici was an Italian aristocrat who was Queen of France from 1547 until 1559. Her one of a kind Agenda is Black Queen and wishes to pick up the greatest number of spies and conciliatory access as she can. France gets the ability to create an additional spy when they inquire about the Castles innovation.
- Civilization: French
- Civilization Ability: Grand Tour
- Unique Unit: Garde Imperiale
- Unique Infrastructure: Chateau
- Leader’s Ability: Catherine’s Flying Squadron
- Leader’s Bonus: Has 1 level of Diplomatic Visibility greater than normal with every civilization. Receives capacity to build an extra Spy with the Castles technology.
2. Teddy Roosevelt
Theodore “Teddy” Roosevelt was the 26th President of the United States. Roosevelt’s exceptional plan is known as the Big Stick Policy. He hate civilizations who begin wars and spook city-states on his continent. Pick up the Rough Rider one of a kind unit when they examine the Rifling innovation.
- Civilization: American
- Civilization Ability: Founding Fathers
- Unique Unit: P-51 Mustang
- Unique Infrastructure: Film Studio
- Leader’s Ability: Roosevelt Corollary
- Leader’s Bonus: Units receive +5 combat strength bonus on the American home continent. +1 appeal to all tiles in a city with a National Park.
Continued on next page!