FFXV – All Rescue Quest Locations Guide
This guide will show you how and where to find all Rescue Quest Locations FFXV video game originally known as Final Fantasy XV (15).
FF15 Rescue Quest Locations Guide demonstrates where you can discover and save individuals in trouble. These journeys or quests are not shown on the map of the game. To begin them, you should be inside the mission’s objective territory. The low understanding and gil reward is not something that will attract you to finish them all. In any case, on the off chance that you are a decent person and a completionist, you can discover each one of their areas below.
Important Notes for Rescue Missions
- The mission begins once you approach the individual in trouble or distress. You’ll hear their call for help, and the mission will begin. Discover the individual in the checked zone and give him the antidote to finish the mission.
- Requirements can be as little as finishing some other Rescue mission. The most requesting ones are bound to certain fundamental story missions. The greater part of the rescue quests or missions should be possible after mission 9 of the principle story, the section where you go to Altissia.
- Rescue missions should be possible amid both day and night. In spite of the fact that they have a required level, you don’t have to execute any beasts.
- Before you take off to finish these journeys, make sure to bring antidotes and potions. They are required for finishing the missions.
- Potions and Antidotes can be purchased from numerous merchants. Gladiolus’ Survival ability likewise gathers these things.
- Rescue quests are like the Broken Car missions. They have a similar number of individuals in distress, give comparable prizes, are found in equivalent numbers in specific districts and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Rescue Quest Locations on next page…