Narcosis PC Issues And Fixes (FPS Lag fix, Black Screen And More)
Survival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his oxygen — and sanity — give out.
Conceived as a student project, this first person survival story unfolds following an industrial catastrophe, from inside a half-ton, high-tech dive suit — a “walking coffin.” Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal.
- Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
- Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
- Phantom Narrative: The survivor’s account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the player’s journey.
- Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors at Narcosis’ dark heart, only primal fears and human limits.
- Terror Verite: Primal fears — darkness, confinement and isolation — take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
Fixes for Narcosis PC
Lag Fix for Narcosis
If your system is uptodate and Narcosis is still lagging make sure you have installed the correct drivers of your graphics card.
Black Screen error in Narcosis
If you start the game and you only see a black screen and you’re system is stuck on that you need to update your graphics card drivers, you can check the following links for yo’re Graphics card drivers.
Updating your graphics card drivers can fix a lot of problems including lags and random crashes.
Startup .Dll Error in Narcosis
If you are facing any DLL regaurding error you need to install the latest supported Visual C++ and the 2010 Visual C++, You can download them from the links below.
Note: You need to install both 32 bit and 64 bit versions no matter what version of windows you have.
Direct x Errors and fixes
make sure you install the latest Direct x Version before starting Narcosis, installing the latest Direct x might fix the following errors.
- Black screen.
- Any Critical error.
- Any error that contains some weird code e.g error 0xc000007b.
System hangs up while playing Narcosis
if you are experiencing that whenever you try to run Narcosis you’re system hangs then you defiantly have some hardware issues, it happens mostly if you have a faulty RAM and you can just take out you’re RAM clean it and put it back in, do this if you know a bit about PC hardware.
The following possible steps you can try to reduce Lag.
- Turn off V-Sync options from the graphics settings.
- Put the graphics quality to medium or low settings.
- Put the shadows setting to low or medium.
- Check if the V-Sync option is turned off from your main graphics driver’s options.