Gameloft has announced an update for its racing gameÂ Asphalt 8 Airborne which introduceÂ Rio de Janeiro as the location, as well as new cars, stunts and more. Gamers will now be able to experience the raceÂ in vehicles such as the Mercedez-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V COupe. Donketwoort D8 GTO and Fenyr Supersport. Further, the update also offers login rewards, this new update will also have a a VIP status, and new events.
About Asphalt series.
- A 12 years series with no less than 8 main titles and 4 spin-off.
- It has Over 350 million downloads.
- A license praised by the media since 2004 including multiple awards.
- 1.2 million fans on Asphalt Facebook page.
- Millionsof views for Asphalt official videos on YouTube.
New update available: Hit the road to Rio.
With this update, players will experience the thrill to race on theÂ Â Rio streets and get their hands on seven premium exclusive cars including the highly requested FENYR Supersport, Mercedes, Aston Martin, and Cadillac
Furthermore, in order to add authenticity to the location, we had also partnered with Tito Ferrara, a famous Brazilian Street Artist to bring some life and colors to the Rio streets.
- NEW LOCATION: Discover the bustling streets of Rio. From its impressive mountains to the incredible beaches, dive into this very exotic city.
- LOGIN REWARDS: Check-in on the game every day for some awesome prizes with our Daily Login Rewards.
- VIP SYSTEM: Now thereâ€™s even more value in every purchase as each one boosts your VIP status, granting you extra rewards, special boxes, exclusive cars and more.
- NEW CARS: Get your hands on seven premium exclusive cars including the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, Donkervoort D8 GTO and Fenyr Supersport.
- NEW EVENTS: More Enduro Double Down and R&D events are here! Overcome the challenges & bring some sweet rides home.