ABOUT NO MAN’S SKY
Inspired by the adventure and imagination that we love from classic science-fiction, No Man’s Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, and constant danger and action.
In No Man’s Sky, every star is the light of a distant sun, each orbited by planets filled with life, and you can go to any of them you choose. Fly smoothly from deep space to planetary surfaces, with no loading screens, and no limits. In this infinite procedurally generated universe, you’ll discover places and creatures that no other players have seen before – and perhaps never will again.
Embark on an epic voyage
At the centre of the galaxy lies a irresistible pulse which draws you on a journey towards it to learn the true nature of the cosmos. But, facing hostile creatures and fierce pirates, you’ll know that death comes at a cost, and survival will be down to the choices you make over how you upgrade your ship, your weapon and suit.
Find your own destiny
Your voyage through No Man’s Sky is up to you. Will you be a fighter, preying on the weak and taking their riches, or taking out pirates for their bounties? Power is yours if you upgrade your ship for speed and weaponry.
Or a trader? Find rich resources on forgotten worlds and exploit them for the highest prices. Invest in more cargo space and you’ll reap huge rewards.
Or perhaps an explorer? Go beyond the known frontier and discover places and things that no one has ever seen before. Upgrade your engines to jump ever farther, and strengthen your suit for survival in toxic environments that would kill the unwary.
Share your journey
The galaxy is a living, breathing place. Trade convoys travel between stars, factions vie for territory, pirates hunt the unwary, and the police are ever watching. Every other player lives in the same galaxy, and you can choose to share your discoveries with them on a map that spans known space. Perhaps you will see the results of their actions as well as your own…
No man’s Sky GAMEPLAY ULTRA GRAPHICS
BUY NO MAN’s SKY
Or you can check this link to get No man’s Sky on 70% discount
System Requirements for No Man’s Sky
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 480
- Storage: 10 GB available space
ISSUES AND FIXES FOR No Man’s Sky
The Following are the well known fixes for No Man’s Sky.
The DLL Errors you might face
Dllfilename.DLL Not Found
The file Dllfilename.dll is missing
File Dllfilename.dll not found
Dllfilename.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.
The Dllfilename can be anything.For example D3d11.dll,msvcr110.dll,xlive.dll
For the fixes of most .DLL errors you might need to install the following Softwares
- C++ LATEST ( Download and install the 32 bit and 64 bit versions on your operating system
- Games For Windows live (This is for the xlive .DLL Error)
- LATEST DIRECT X
NOTE: most of the sites will claim that you should install their DLL fixers , we implore you that you don’t install their software as they don’t fix Dll problems and please dont try to manually download the .DLL file and put it into your game directory as well.
Black Screen in No Man’s Sky
If you are facing any black screen error at the game startup you need to make sure you have installed your video card drivers.
- FOR NVIDIA USERS (You need to have Java installed on your system for this auto detect to work)
- FOR RADEON USERS
If the problem is still there, you should try and run your game on administrative mode and with the compatibilty setting on
to do this .
- Right click on No Man’s Sky Icon and select properties.
- Then click on “Run and Administrator mode”.
- and select the game compatibility option too, e.g if you are on Windows 10 select windows 8.
- Restart your PC.
NO MAN’s SKY PC GRAPHICS SETTINGS
LAG FIX FOR No Man’s Sky
There are several ways to fix your laggy game
- Minimize the graphics level to medium or Low
- if you have a good graphics card and the game is still lagging , make sure you have turned off the V-sync option from the graphics menu
- Turn off the Anti aliasing or minimize it to the lowest level
- You can also turn off or experiment with SSAO option
- Turn off the fps limit from 30 to 60 FPS (This is Important)
MINIMIZING AND MAXIMIZING THE GAME
- DO NOT MINIMIZE THE GAME OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MAXIMISE IT AND WILL LOSE THE GAME PROGRESS (known in issue for some players).
Sound problems with any game are very rare, if you face any problem regarding your sound all you gota do is to update your sound card drivers that’s all.
If you are trying to run No Man’s Sky and it crashes or nothing happens, you need to install your game again and restart your PC . make sure you have Anti virus and firewall on and have the latest Updates installed .
No Man’s Sky Trailer
These are the currently known issues withÂ No Man’s Sky please let us know if you face any problem in the comment section below, we will be happy to help.