Resident Evil 7: Biohazard PC Issues And Fixes – Black Screen, FPS LAG Fix
Resident Evil 7 biohazard is the next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series and sets a new course for the franchise as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience. A dramatic new shift for the series to first person view in a photorealistic style powered by Capcom’s new RE Engine, Resident Evil 7 delivers an unprecedented level of immersion that brings the thrilling horror up close and personal.
Set in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil® 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective. Resident Evil 7 embodies the series’ signature gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined “survival horror” some twenty years ago; meanwhile, a complete refresh of gameplay systems simultaneously propels the survival horror experience to the next level.
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX™-6300 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 24 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
- Additional Notes: Hardware specification target 1080P/30FPS. May require reduction in Texture Quality settings or turning Texture streaming to OFF due to high VRAM requirements. *Internet connection required for game activation. The game is still undergoing development, so all PC requirements are subject to change.
PC FIXES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 7
1-Black Screen error in Resident Evil 7
For this make sure your Graphics card drivers are uptodate
these tools will download and update your graphics card to its latest version and this process will fix up your black screen issue
2-Massive Lags in Resident Evil 7
if you are facing massive lags make sure your PC is meeting the game’s requirements, other fixes are including
- Lowering down you’re Graphics detail level to Medium settings or low
- Turn off V-Sync
- Turn off or minimize the tessellation option
- Lower down the Game’s Resolution
3- Different .DLL error
For any .DLL error make sure you have installed all of the Below
- Latest Direct X Version
Resident Evil 7 is very well optimized for PC
LAG FIX FOR No Resident Evil 7
There are several ways to fix your laggy game
- Minimize the graphics level to medium or Low
- if you have a good graphics card and the game is still lagging , make sure you have turned off the V-sync option from the graphics menu
- Turn off the Anti aliasing or minimize it to the lowest level
- You can also turn off or experiment with SSAO option
- Turn off the fps limit from 30 to 60 FPS (This is Important)
MINIMIZING AND MAXIMIZING THE GAME
- DO NOT MINIMIZE THE GAME OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MAXIMISE IT AND WILL LOSE THE GAME PROGRESS (known in issue for some players).
Sound Problems in Resident Evil 7
Sound problems with any game are very rare, if you face any problem regarding your sound all you gota do is to update your sound card drivers that’s all.
If you are trying to run No Man’s Sky and it crashes or nothing happens, you need to install your game again and restart your PC . make sure you have Anti virus and firewall on and have the latest Updates installed .
The DLL Errors you might face
Dllfilename.DLL Not Found
The file Dllfilename.dll is missing
File Dllfilename.dll not found
Dllfilename.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.
The Dllfilename can be anything.For example D3d11.dll,msvcr110.dll,xlive.dll
For the fixes of most .DLL errors you might need to install the following Softwares
- C++ LATEST ( Download and install the 32 bit and 64 bit versions on your operating system
- Games For Windows live (This is for the xlive .DLL Error)
- LATEST DIRECT X
NOTE: most of the sites will claim that you should install their DLL fixers , we implore you that you don’t install their software as they don’t fix Dll problems and please dont try to manually download the .DLL file and put it into your game directory as well.