Watch Dogs 2 PC Issues And Fixes (Black Screen, FPS Fix and More)
Play as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker living in the birthplace of the tech revolution, the San Francisco Bay Area.
Team up with Dedsec, a notorious group of hackers, to execute the biggest hack in history; take down ctOS 2.0, an invasive operating system being used by criminal masterminds to monitor and manipulate citizens on a massive scale.
- Explore the dynamic open-world, full of gameplay possibilities
- Hack into every connected device and take control of the city infrastructure.
- Develop different skills to suit your playstyle, and upgrade your hacker tools – RC cars, Quadcopter drone, 3D printed weapons and much more.
- Stay seamlessly connected to your friends with a brand new co-op and adversarial multiplayer Watch Dogs experience.
Fix for Controller not working in Watch Dogs 2
The controller issue is very common among the Windows 10 Users. You need to follow these steps to fix this issue.
- Right click â€œThis PC and select Properties.
- Go to Device Manager from left
- Now locate your controller under Human Interface Devices
- Right click that and click Update Driver Software
After updating, try playing the game. The issue will be resolved.
If the above fix wont work download the drivers for your Controller and then try again
FPS Lag fix for Watch Dogs 2
If youre system is upto date and Shadow Warrior 2 is still lagging make sure you have installed the correct drivers of your graphics card.